We are now accepting applications for the next CUReS Committee for the 2015-2016 academic year.
In order to be considered for a position, please read the attached information booklet and use the application form that can be found inside the booklet. Applications must be submitted by 5pm, Friday 3rd April 2015. If you have any questions about the application process, please email email@example.com.
CUReS runs as a part of the School of Medicine and manages a large number of events and schemes each year, including:
- Research projects such as summer and short duration projects, taster days in research groups larger special projects
- Local and national conferences
- Talks by researchers and skills training
- Additional resources such as list of conferences, guides and project funding options
As a member of the CUReS committee you will be:
- Working directly with the School of Medicine and a range of other academics
- Attend local and national research events
- Learning how research and medicine goes hand-in-hand
- Gain a wide range of administrative skills and experience that will be especially valuable for Academic Foundation Program (AFP) applications.
Committee training and handover will be conducted in May 2015.